- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
ArtRage is fully compatible with:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
ArtRage is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of ArtRage
|ArtRage Studio Pro Demo 3.0.8 11/05/11||Trial version||English||
|ArtRage Studio Pro Demo 2.5 03/02/11||Free||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Get your artistic juices flowing on canvas
- We are happy to announce the immediate availability of ArtRage Studio & ArtRage Studio Pro 3.0.8.
- This update includes a range of features requested by users and fixes to problems that were encountered in previous builds. All current registered owners of ArtRage Studio and Studio Pro can use their Member Area account to download and install the latest version for free.
- If you own either product but have not yet registered it in the Member Area please visit http://members.artrage.com and log in (or create an account if you have not already done so), then use the My Products page to register your product's Serial Number. Once that is done, you will have access to free product updates.
- If you are unsure as to whether there is a newer version than your current one available, please select 'ArtRage News & Updates' from the product's Help Menu and an online check will let you know if there is a later version available.
- Many thanks to everyone who made suggestions or helped us locating the cause of problems, and special thanks to all the beta testers who worked with us during the development process to get the new build ready.
- Cursor Opacity: At the request of a number of screencasting or video painting users, the Precise Cursor now has an Opacity slider so you can make it completely invisible. OS Arrow cursors etc. will still be visible.
- Sticker Shadows: Sticker sheets now have a Shadow toggle that can be used to turn off the shadow on stickers you place individually by peeling from the sheet. When sticker sheets are created they can have the Shadow toggle set OFF, when the sheet is opened for use the toggle reflects the original sheet's preference.
- Wintab Toggle: Added a 'Use Wintab' toggle to the Input Preferences panel on Windows. Users who have problems due to the interaction of Wintab and Ink Services can now tell ArtRage to ignore Wintab in cases where it causes an issue. Previously, users could only ignore Ink Services.
- Ink Pen Tapering: Added Tapering to the Inking Pen. The tapering option allows you to automatically replace the pressure curve of the ink pen with a smooth tapered result when auto-correction happens at the end of the stroke. This feature comes to you courtesy of the ArtRage for iPad development process.
- Clear: The Edit Menu now has a 'Clear' option that is active when there is a selection set, it clears the contents of the selection. Feel free to assign Delete to it in the shortcuts panel, or reset your shortcuts to default and it will be auto-assigned.
- Presets: ArtRage tracks the current selected preset and no longer deactivates its highlight when you change brush size. This means that the preset you selected will remain lit up until you make a change to the general settings of the tool.
- OS X QuickView: After installing the new version application and opening it once, PTG files will be previewable using the Quick View option in OS X.
- Color Blending: Fixed a bug that could introduce blue in to greyscale blending with the oil and other tools.
- Fixed a bug that prevented layers properly saving their Use Canvas Texture flag.
- Ensured that if a preset has been selected for a tool, when opening the presets panel for that tool it will be visible in the list.
- Fixed a bug that prevented resource panel tile highlights going brighter to display the text over them if the UI tint was too low in luminance.
- Fixed a bug that caused ArtRage to prevent OS X shutdown if it was open and no changes had been made to the painting.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the 'type' of certain tools being highlighted in the settings panel when the UI tint was grey (eg. type of selection shape and construction mode).
- Corrected a problem in the manual's description of the Transform tool.
- Fixed a bug that could cause layer group duplication or incorrect layer stack placement after undoing then redoing adding a layer group.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when launching ArtRage by double clicking a PTG file that had the Polygonal Selection tool selected when saved.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when deleting a custom picker from disk when it was visible in the picker collection, then clicking it in the collection again.
- Fixed a bug that caused problems with the Width/Height values in the Crop/Resize panel when adjusting the Percentage size of an image in Print Mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Color Picker to lose Saturation value after closing and reopening when 0 luminance colours were selected.
- Fixed a bug that caused ArtRage to fail to save its preferences on OSX if the app closed due to an OS reboot rather than the user manually quitting.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Dutch being selected automatically when automatic language selection is on and Dutch is the OS language.
Note version 3.0.8 is an updater and the program will update to it once you have installed this download.
- Authentic canvas look and feel
- Lots of effects and touches to choose from
- More user friendly and less clinical than Photoshop
- Tools, stencils and adding layers limited in demo
The current Facebook app for Windows Phone isn't very good. That's why Microsoft is launching a new... See more
Version 6.2 of Skype is available now and brings a re-designed toolbar and the ability to send eGifts... See more
Questions and answers ArtRage
User reviews ArtRage
I enjoyed it very much but it is a bit time consuming for someone looking for quick results. Good art takes patience. ... More
- User name
- User reviews
Offers plenty of tools that can make almost any 2D art project on the co... More
- User name
- User reviews